Skip to main content

It's Friday (doesn't feel like it)

I took so many photographs that it has taken me two days to sort through them. 

 me

My husband took this pic because he said that was all he saw. He actually has a video and he's not wrong, if the camera wasn't on my face I was scouting out compositions. But I loved it. I took over 6000 photos (who could blame me? look at the view).

These mountains were breathtaking and the fresh air (cannot describe the air enough!)

Love the colours!

Wishing I was back there (but with hubbby, the kids and the dogs this time).


This was a pre-storm photo. The wind was hustling and the clouds (didn't come out as dark as it felt at the time) I wasn't sure that I was going to get to the beach on time before it poured. When we got there and rushed out of the car we realized that there were people already down there taking photos too. (I have lots of these stories. I always think I'm so creative only to find 50 others have the same idea.)

You can't even see the mountains on the other side (it's the American side across the water - Mount Olympus or Port Angeles. I'm not sure which because sadly, the weather never cleared).


Genoa Bay - this was another quick drive when the weather was quickly turning but I'm glad we went, I loved the misty mountaintops. Just wasn't thrilled with the rain on my camera (had to keep it under jacket and wiping it incessantly).

Driftwood everywhere and it makes great composition interest.



The only problem that I have now is which one do I paint first? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You've Got Mail

I managed to take photos the other day before I sent off a 6" by 6" panel. I thought that a few might be interested in how I try to make sure that you're artwork gets to you unscathed.  Before I do any wrapping, I make sure that all the information is on the back of your purchased art piece. Title, medium, size, Artists name (because my signature is impossible to decipher). Also I print an inventory number which will look something like 026.2018. 1. I wrap all boards/canvases in wax paper. There will be no smudging on my watch. 2. Bubblewrap comes next as I do not want corners dinged.    3. Tissue paper is the third wrap. This is a gift for you or someone you love and I  want you to feel like it's a present when you open it. 4. Inside your envelope you will find:  A Thank You card - because it's important for you to know that you are appreciated.  Two business cards for you to share with others Your invoice and receipt  One

Color!

Did someone say they wanted a painting with color? HOT Pink! available as original or as a Print!  

SOLD

I want to send out a thank you to Antoinette for making my week! Having just purchased these top three paintings... she is adding to the painting she purchased last year. Quite a collection! Thank you!